Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Post! :O

Bear with me here... I'm new to blogging. It feels odd to talk to myself like this...
Allow me to indroduce myself.
I'm Heidi. I'm an artist... Aspiring artist, I guess you could say. I'm also a writer, rollerblader, fashion designer, interior designer, sister, daughter, Christian, and friend -- though definitely not a professional in any of those areas.  I run a handmade jewelry, fashion, accessory, and decor shop, Attic Philosopher, at www.atticphilosopher.etsy.com. I also run a vintage shop, This Attic Vintage, at www.thisattic.etsy.com.  Feel free to check them both out.
I create in an attic. My entire studio is in an unused bedroom of a victorian attic.  It's pretty cool up there.
I like to be friendly, but I'm not sure what else to say... I run out of things to tell myself pretty fast. So, yep.
Talk to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment